Senior Sales Account Manager
KOIOS Systems, a leading Cisco VAR in British Columbia, is looking to expand our Sales Team. A dynamic and motivated Senior Sales Account Manager will help drive additional business and grow the Sale Organization. KOIOS offers networking products and solutions as well as consulting and managed services for various organizations and companies. Our primary focus is on Cisco products in Network Infrastructure, Network Security, IP Telephony, and Wireless fields.
This position is a direct sales position, however it can lead to mentoring / managing sales team.
The successful candidate will :
- Achieving sales and profit targets set by Principals of the company by selling products and services offered by KOIOS Systems to new and existing customers through direct and team sales. Responsible for achieving company’s overall sales and profit targets.
- Acquiring new customers through sales and marketing activities
- Initiate and build strong relationships with clients and earn their trust by using Consultative Sales approach and acting as a trusted advisor
- Hiring and training Sales Account Managers and building Sales Organization
- Building and optimizing sales management procedures, forecasting, and dashboards
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty after sales
- Ensuring productivity, efficiency, and optimized overall operation of the company as per goals set.
- Complete training courses as directed and pass personal and company certification exams as determined by company training and certifications objectives.
Roles and responsibilities include, finding, prospecting, and evaluating opportunities, performing customer calls, generating quotes, reporting and forecasts and working closely with consultants and engineers to ensure smooth and successful sales and implementation in line with KOIOS standards.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Solid sales skills and experience in high tech or IT field
- Experience in selling into large accounts
- Knowledge of / contacts in local market
- Solid track record of closing deals and achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Business Acumen - ability to understand customers’ business and build relationships at all levels, including senior management / CxO, understand the business requirements and drivers, and demonstrate the business value of solutions proposed
- Willingness to learn new products and technologies. Familiarity with IT and networking products, especially Cisco products and technologies is a huge plus.
- Motivated and Self starter
KOIOS Systems has a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment to work in where talent, performance, and contribution is recognized and rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing company.
Successful candidate will be offered competitive and uncapped compensation plan.
Interested candidates can apply online, or send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org